Use DLEA's secured online form to submit your application or update your current membership infomation.

*Please note it is the Deputies responsibility to notify DLEA when they are retiring and to either convert their account to a Retired Deputy account or cancel their DLEA Membership so auto withdrawals will not be made after leaving DLEA.

Picture Not Available

Retiring Deputy

Use DLEA's secured form to convert your current membership to a Retired Membership or update your information.