If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal
information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal
information to AZDLEA.com. If you have provided personal information to
AZDLEA and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined
herein, please notify AZDLEA.com at and/or through our website or write to us
Privacy Matters, c/o AZDLEA.com
1102 West Adams Street
Phoenix, AZ 85007 USA
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100%
secure. However, your information is protected by checkmywebsite to the best of
our abilities for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site,
AZDLEA.com uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Further, AZDLEA.com retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
DATA INTEGRITY -
AZDLEA.com processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
AZDLEA.com automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. However, AZDLEA.com does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
POLICY DEFINITIONS1. What is personal information: "Personal information" is information that you provide to us that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by checkmywebsite.com.
2. What is a cookie: A "cookie" is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
3. What are server logs: Like most Web sites, our servers automatically record the page requests made when users visit our sites. These "server logs" typically include your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Here is an example of a typical log entry where someone has visited our Website, followed by a breakdown of its parts:
184.108.40.206 - 25/Mar/2013 10:15:32 - http://www. azdlea.com /privacy.html - Firefox 1.0.7; Windows NT 5.1 - 740674ce2123e969
• 220.127.116.11 is the Internet Protocol address assigned to the user by the user's ISP; depending on the user's service, a different address may be assigned to the user by their service provider each time they connect to the Internet;
• 25/Mar/2013 10:15:32 is the date and time of the query;
• http://www. azdlea.com/privacy.html is the requested URL, including the specific page within the Website hierarchy.
• Firefox 1.0.7; Windows NT 5.1 is the browser and operating system being used; and
• 740674ce2123a969 is the unique cookie ID assigned to this particular computer the first time it visited azdlea.com. (Cookies can be deleted by users. If the user has deleted the cookie from the computer since the last time s/he visited azdlea.com, then it will be the unique cookie ID assigned to the user the next time s/he visits azdlea.com from that particular computer).